New York Times
National Public Radio
° in Marion
- KU's end-of-boot-camp training with The Program has been postponed Kansas basketball officials announced late Monday afternoon that the Jayhawks' upcoming session with The Program, slated for Wednesday and Thursday in Lawrence, had been postponed. By Matt Tait ...
- Tom Keegan: Growing KU football fan club includes KU basketball Mike Lee, third-year starter for the Kansas football team, and basketball player Marcus Garrett both are skilled at intercepting passes and that's not all they have in common. They both also happen to...
- Early to bed, early to rise: Boot camp off and running for Kansas basketball Monday was a feet-shuffling, legs-turning, lungs-working-overtime kind of morning for the members of the Kansas basketball program, who kicked off another year of Bill Self boot camp at 6 a.m., at the...
- Christian Braun commitment evokes memories of a former Jayhawk great Christian Braun's opportunity to make a name for himself as a Kansas basketball player may still be a ways out. But, according to KUsports.com recruiting insider Matt Scott, the latest KU commitment i...
Illinois Public Media
- Graphene improves ancient gilding techniqueMost people might assume not much can be done with a single carbon atom, since over 70 million are needed to form a single inch; however, University researchers have found a way to renew a 2,000-year-...
- How to defuse a stink bomb: trash cans and cannotsIt's in your kitchen, it's in your bathroom, but you never want it to be a topic of conversation. It's full of your scraps and unwanted leftovers. It's a container for holding your garbage, and whethe...
- Possibility of Universal Basic Income looms large in the futureAs technology and civilization evolve, so do the means by which humans ensure each other a better standard of living. By the late 19th century, every state in the U.S. had a coherent public school sys...
- Ten essential questions to ask a lessorThe 2018 school year is fresh and your current living situation may be too, but now is the ideal time to consider housing for next year if you will still be in the C-U area. Over 44,000 students atten...
Marion County Record